« Home 

Sunday, January 09, 2005 

THE START

Finally my first entry in my own blog.After trying many names for blog's address i got this "ravings216" which actually sounds a bit bore one. Anyway i started my blog and hope that i will continue updating it and it won't become a pain in my ass. Now how do i thought of this idea of writing blog, well its due to reading a girl's blog. i really like her style, sounds like a very good writer of future. Keep the good work going sid. Nothing much to post for the day, just another crap day of my life. TV is trash, Computer is trash and so is everything else. Well lets hope these feeling would be gone for tomorrow or else....?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates