« Home | The Huygens probe parachutes to the surface of Tit... » | Friday January 14, 2005 Big News: Huygens Space ... » | Bheegay hoont tere Pyasa dil mera Lagay aber sa ... » | Dil to mera udaas hai, Nasir Sher kiyoun saeen sae... » | Now what should we do to fix that??? Oh GOD help p... » | THE START » 

Saturday, January 29, 2005 

Ahhh. I'm feelin' good tananana-na-na-na. I'm smiling very wide right now. That's because my computer's power supply is repaired after a long 2 weeks. Althoug there were some EID's holidays also. But the moniter is still not repaired (looks like i would be buying a new one), i just borrowed my cusin's moniter for a night and tomorrow.... i guess i will be picking up my uncle's moniter from his shop( he's just using it to watch TV programes). So Eid come and gone with no delight at all 'the reason' toooo much rain, rain and raining and mud all over the street. Thats way Just some screwed-up days with nothing to do. Also Pakistani team playing bullshit as expected, when will we have a good fighting team. sigh. hopefully i'll be giving more time to blogs now. Till then Taa!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates