« Home | One of the best ways to feel better is to get rid ... » | The Weather » | New Years Resolutions » | The End! » | Top Five Signs Of The Apocalypse » | We have been talking about the end of the world si... » | Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i am on a high and not just an ... » | My chest still hurts on and off, and i really can'... » | Sidra forwarded it to me a while back. :)Once, New... » | dreaming dreaming dreamingthats all i ever do.. an... » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

The badest thing 'bout these winter is that i have become lazy. Not that i wasn't before
the winter but my rank went up in this winter. i sleep at 5/6 am and wake up at 4 in the
afternoon which has disturbed the whole routine of waking up in the morning. But with the Eid coming up i think I'll get myself back on track.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates