« Home | We have been talking about the end of the world si... » | Ha ha ha ha ha ha, i am on a high and not just an ... » | My chest still hurts on and off, and i really can'... » | Sidra forwarded it to me a while back. :)Once, New... » | dreaming dreaming dreamingthats all i ever do.. an... » | Did i ever mention how awesome 80's music was. The... » | The Revenge of the Birds » | Holy Shit. I never thought even in my wildest drea... » | I am having some really terrible nightmares these ... » | Although she looks sort of bubbly some times, but ... » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

Top Five Signs Of The Apocalypse

From a newspaper website

5. Pakistan cricket team starts winning
4. Pakistani policemen stop asking for bribes
3. Lollywood produces a movie without a single killing or rape
2. Imran Khan turns gay
1. Benazir stops thinking the sun shines out of her...

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates