« Home | Although she looks sort of bubbly some times, but ... » | Finally White Ninja is back! » | 2nd Test match drawn. "Holly Shit", this mean Engl... » | THAT SCENE » | "Most people love you for who you pretend to be...... » | 2nd test is starting tomorrow in Faisalabad. Hopef... » | Waqar got married, just came from his 'waleema'. D... » | kayi dinon ke baad, koi khwaab nazar aaya hai - th... » | To all my Muslim friends around the world I wish y... » | Quake orphans sold into sex tradeDaily Times Monit... » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

I am having some really terrible nightmares these days. Don't know when will they end but i
hope they better end soon otherwise i will be seriously thinking about not sleeping at
nights. I mean its no fun when every night you go to sleep and you either see some scary
zombies, major earthquakes destroying everything around you and also some damn UFO's bombing the shit out of the human race (and the list goes on).

Its been over a week now but hopefully GOD will have some mercy on me and these nightmares will end soon, till than i'll have to work through them. Sigh!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates