« Home | Waqar got married, just came from his 'waleema'. D... » | kayi dinon ke baad, koi khwaab nazar aaya hai - th... » | To all my Muslim friends around the world I wish y... » | Quake orphans sold into sex tradeDaily Times Monit... » | i live two lives. i ve always lived two lives. we ... » | Cdnuolt blveiee ti » | A number of volunteers have slowly returned home a... » | What were our lives like before the earthquake?We'... » | Pneumothorax » | Me: Take me to Singhar center in old Anar kalli.Ra... » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

2nd test is starting tomorrow in Faisalabad. Hopefully England will pull out a win with all the troubles they are having.
* Hopefully Michael Vaughan will be playing tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates