« Home | My French Name is:Maslin Bertin » | Ashes » | New Template! » | Back from the dead!i ve finally made up my mind. ... » | I wrote this few days ago but wasn't able to post... » | Exhausted » | There are a lot of ways to commit suicide: jumping... » | Tonight we danceI leave my life, in your handsWe t... » | As they say every vote counts, be it a national el... » | The European Union is in a 3-year research grant t... » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

Me: Take me to Singhar center in old Anar kalli.
Raksha walla: what type of center is it?
Me: with lots of jewellery shop.
Raksha walla: what shop.
Me: (loudly) jewellery.
Raksha walla: Jawayllery?
Me: yeah offcourse. Jawayllery!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates