« Home | There are a lot of ways to commit suicide: jumping... » | Tonight we danceI leave my life, in your handsWe t... » | As they say every vote counts, be it a national el... » | The European Union is in a 3-year research grant t... » | Fucking Aussies had a narrow escape today as they ... » | People of Pakistan and the future of this lovely c... » | There was something about those two girls at airbl... » | Eugene: I know nothing, Swear to GOD.Kurt Angel: S... » | The days consist of nothing but random-ness. There... » | Here's the thing...No one can tell his heart who t... » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

Exhausted

First time ever blogging from Lahore...
I am so tired, not only physically but also mentally. Today, I spent almost 8 hours running around the city of Lahore. After finishing all my work i just bump into MCDons to a have loads of ice cream. Imagine 3 scoopes of chocolate ice cream on a HUGE waffle, chocolate syrup and white chcolate sprinkles. Ahh me had half of it and left the rest. Couldnt eat a bite, oh so full.
*sigh*

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates