« Home | People of Pakistan and the future of this lovely c... » | There was something about those two girls at airbl... » | Eugene: I know nothing, Swear to GOD.Kurt Angel: S... » | The days consist of nothing but random-ness. There... » | Here's the thing...No one can tell his heart who t... » | baby i don't understandwhy we can't just hold on t... » | Bad day.Someone's dreams shatter right in front of... » | "Da Vinci Code", i want this book right now. Searc... » | I just need to let go of all the pent up anger tha... » | Sometimes I wonder, just because Dad lets me lead ... » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

Fucking Aussies had a narrow escape today as they manage to hold on to draw with just one wicket left. If it wasn't for rain on day 3 then England would have won easy. What a great series this is turning out to be. At the moment England is all over Australia. They have Australia on the run and hopefully will won Ashes this year. I bet my two dollars on England.
Anyways one hell of series this has been so far and i expect it to be the same for last two game. Great for the game.
Go England Go.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates