« Home | Bad day.Someone's dreams shatter right in front of... » | "Da Vinci Code", i want this book right now. Searc... » | I just need to let go of all the pent up anger tha... » | Sometimes I wonder, just because Dad lets me lead ... » | Is happiness dependent on other people? To be more... » | Where was i gone? well its been a long time since ... » | This heat is fucking killing killing and i say kil... » | Sania lost. I am the saddest person in the wholest... » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Father Day Thought » 

Friday, July 29, 2005 

baby i don't understand
why we can't just hold on to each others hand
this time will be the last i fear
unless i make it all too clear
i need you so

take these broken wings
and learn to fly again
and learn to live so free
and when hear the voices sing
the book of love will open up
and let us in

baby i think tonight
we can take what was wrong
and make it right
i need you so

baby its all i know
your half of the flesh
and blood that makws me whole
i need you so


Broken Wings- Mr. Mister

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates