« Home | Is happiness dependent on other people? To be more... » | Where was i gone? well its been a long time since ... » | This heat is fucking killing killing and i say kil... » | Sania lost. I am the saddest person in the wholest... » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Father Day Thought » | Just Unthinkable has happened... Bangladesh beats ... » | A constant supply of refrigerated water bottles an... » | Suppose someone ask me in dream weather I am sleep... » | I never thought Westlife can be that awsome.. Good... » 

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 

Sometimes I wonder, just because Dad lets me lead my own life, and never says no to anything I ask for, does that make him a negligent father who isn't obsessing over what his boy is doing every minute of the day and with who? Giving me all that independence hasn't screwed with my head, infact I've learnt to stay in line, never ask for anything unreasonable, and remain the limits I set for myself. Its not like he's totally unconcerned, infact, quite the opposite. But when i see all these obsessing parents, it makes me wonder whats wrong; and is it with me or them?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates