« Home | I never thought Westlife can be that awsome.. Good... » | Got rid of some 2500 viruses and with those i lost... » | I hate it when people say that they would call and... » | It's been some really weird last days for me. Some... » | The first human clone » | By the middle of the 21st century it will be possi... » | Templito-Changio! » | Khushal Khan Khattak, a Pushto poet, once wrote, “... » | Got back from Islamabad this evening and as always... » | Bill Garner of The Washington Times depicts how th... » 

Sunday, June 12, 2005 

Suppose someone ask me in dream weather I am sleeping or awake? Surly my answer would be "ofcourse I'm awake!" But now when I'm truly awake, i can realize that my answer was wrong.
So could it be that i'm making the same mistake now? Who can guarantee that i am not actually dreaming right now- or even that my entire life has not been a dream? How can i be certain of the reality of the world in which i live....

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates