« Home | Got back from Islamabad this evening and as always... » | Bill Garner of The Washington Times depicts how th... » | Some of latest mess of allegation between our Jahi... » | Blog walking, that has become a favorite hobby now... » | Mother's Day » | Why Blog? » | For me, the most daunting part about blogging is w... » | Man dies of starvation posting in forums. » | Hasn't been able to blog for a long time and also ... » | My New Cell Phone » 

Friday, May 20, 2005 

Khushal Khan Khattak, a Pushto poet, once wrote, “All right you love me, you love me, you love me, but what should I do, this is much less for me.” I sometime think Khushal Khan Khattak meant this for me.
Some people live for themselves only. Those who are selfish are not capable of loving anyone, may be they are unable to love themselves.Time that passes never comes back. Past is not ours.
Time that is to come is uncertain. That too is not ours. It is only present that I can claim. Why waste time repenting the past and fearing the future?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates