« Home | Mother's Day » | Why Blog? » | For me, the most daunting part about blogging is w... » | Man dies of starvation posting in forums. » | Hasn't been able to blog for a long time and also ... » | My New Cell Phone » | American Beauty. » | I am on such a high high and not simply on an ordi... » | I will update! » | Jahil Online » 

Friday, May 13, 2005 

Blog walking, that has become a favorite hobby now; I get this feeling that the blog writing is as much a trend as a passion. It is interesting to see how many users want to blog their thoughts (or whatever).
Yes, blogs have already made an impact on the online community, which one really wishes to see flourishing and lasting. Thanks to blogs, I now get to read views from people of every kind and from all over the world. But Can the blog discussions make a difference in changing public opinion? I wonder......

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates