« Home | My New Cell Phone » | American Beauty. » | I am on such a high high and not simply on an ordi... » | I will update! » | Jahil Online » | So you spend every night watching a two-hour movie... » | Back from Lahore which leads to an interesting pos... » | :)  » | I am on a high high. Muhahahahaha. Finally Pak kic... » | Sometimes I think how great it would be to complet... » 

Thursday, April 28, 2005 

Hasn't been able to blog for a long time and also nothing special to blogg about recently. Just the simple old pale ordinary life.
Dad went to Karachi for unknown reason. Well actually unknown for me because everyone else would surly knew reason.
Zahid got married last Sunday, so a very happy married life to you zahid. May GOD bless this couple all the way for the rest of life.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates