« Home | Yesterday, I saw the most desperate sight ever. I ... » | Woman leads Muslim prayer service » | Whatever happens, people will still remain twisted... » | Power outage at 3 am at night could be one of the ... » | I fucking need to trade lives with someone right h... » | Najanay kab se,Ummedein kuch baki hain,Mujhay phee... » | Check out South Park Studios (click exclusive -> S... » | Have a look what i found in my email box today and... » | Thats what happend to a friend of mine on his way ... » | People need to stop coming up to me and telling me... » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Sometimes I think how great it would be to completely erase this life from my mind, and restart in a foreign land. Wouldn't it be great to actually live the life you want to live?
Or does that only happen in dreams and movies?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates