« Home | Woman leads Muslim prayer service » | Whatever happens, people will still remain twisted... » | Power outage at 3 am at night could be one of the ... » | I fucking need to trade lives with someone right h... » | Najanay kab se,Ummedein kuch baki hain,Mujhay phee... » | Check out South Park Studios (click exclusive -> S... » | Have a look what i found in my email box today and... » | Thats what happend to a friend of mine on his way ... » | People need to stop coming up to me and telling me... » | I am sick of sleeping late nights and gettin up at... » 

Friday, March 25, 2005 

Yesterday, I saw the most desperate sight ever. I saw an old man walk staggeringly to the end of the crossroad and look weirdly at the end of the street. The despair in his eyes and the clutching-at-any-kind-of-hope expression left me feeling.. sad. It was as if he was waiting for a miracle to pop out of the end of the road to change his life. Unfortunately, none did and he went on walking again. Sigh. That's what all of us want - a miracle. We're all riding on a miracle to come one day, swoop us up in our arms and take us away. Too bad that God makes miracles short-supplied and short-lived. But I am happy today. Wait, no. Not happy. I'm satisfied. I'm satisfied that of all the things that could have happened to me I am still well and alive. And maybe without even knowing it, maybe that's my miracle!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates