« Home | I am sick of sleeping late nights and gettin up at... » | I Love The Girl Next Door "The Movie" » | SAWALAAT » | Travelling can be fun in only two ways.. if you ar... » | Dear sweet bloggy, whatever should i write in you?... » | Didn't had anything to write about for some time. ... » | Valentine's Day » | FAKE EARTQUAKE » | Ever lasting rain » | Gorge ka Pakistan » 

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 

People need to stop coming up to me and telling me about so and so new game out in the market that has 'tight' graphics. To me gameplay is what makes a good game.The Monkey Island series, Longest Journey, Command and conquer, Age Of Empires, neither of these games has graphics worth writing home about. What they do have is really well-developed gameplay that makes people drag you off the PC after six hours of constant gaming.
Speaking of which, Vice City, one of my all-time favorite games is what I'm addicted to these days. It's great to have a game offers all the killing, racing and a great story. Game that doesn't only ask you to beat the other cars in the race, but also some awesome built-in radio stations to listen to while driving a vehicle. Also, buying new property and taking out there missions to earn more and more cash is cool. Now that's addictive gameplay! Another thing I find very strange are sports games. If I sit on my ass all day playing FIFA, doesn't it defeat the actual point of sports, i.e. getting off my ass and going outside and playing.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates