« Home | I Love The Girl Next Door "The Movie" » | SAWALAAT » | Travelling can be fun in only two ways.. if you ar... » | Dear sweet bloggy, whatever should i write in you?... » | Didn't had anything to write about for some time. ... » | Valentine's Day » | FAKE EARTQUAKE » | Ever lasting rain » | Gorge ka Pakistan » | Having rain for two days straight can be such a fu... » 

Sunday, February 27, 2005 

I am sick of sleeping late nights and gettin up at 2 pm, and then don't bother to work or do anything worthwhile. Must Stop this. By the way my recent crush *Elisha Cuthbert*. She is SOOOOOOO Cute. I always likes blonds. :)
Note of the day: Love is like Santa Claus. It comes down the chimney and burns its ass.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates