« Home | Got a day off from work just to watch that GODDAMN... » | Some more of White Ninja  » | Just feel the POWER of white Ninja!  » | Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up me... » | People ask millions of questions. I mean the most ... » | Types of People » | Ahhh. I'm feelin' good tananana-na-na-na. I'm smil... » | The Huygens probe parachutes to the surface of Tit... » | Friday January 14, 2005 Big News: Huygens Space ... » | Bheegay hoont tere Pyasa dil mera Lagay aber sa ... » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

Having rain for two days straight can be such a fucked up mess if you live Momin Town. Water all over the streets and road, but the worst part is mud. Any place you are going to put your feet would be coverd with mud which is also very slippery. Only veterans like me who live here for ages can survive the walk from one corner to another corner or towards the main road. Although its fun to watch people get slipped in mud and get dirty. Personally i become the victim of this mud today when i slipped with 2 shopping bags in my hands very near to the house.
But one of the biggest danger in these sort of conditions is a huge hole dig by sui gas department which is left it open. The hole gets filled with water and when some stangers came to the town they know nothing about it. They just took it as floating water which is actually a perfectlly setup natural trap for them. Its hilarious to watch them 'drowned' in that hole, also some vehicles fall in at as well. :) no fun by any means.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates