« Home | Some more of White Ninja  » | Just feel the POWER of white Ninja!  » | Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up me... » | People ask millions of questions. I mean the most ... » | Types of People » | Ahhh. I'm feelin' good tananana-na-na-na. I'm smil... » | The Huygens probe parachutes to the surface of Tit... » | Friday January 14, 2005 Big News: Huygens Space ... » | Bheegay hoont tere Pyasa dil mera Lagay aber sa ... » | Dil to mera udaas hai, Nasir Sher kiyoun saeen sae... » 

Sunday, February 06, 2005 

Got a day off from work just to watch that GODDAMN final. The bowlers again did a decent job restricting Aussies to only 239 but again the batsmen let the side down. I kept hoping against the hope all the way till the last wicket fall that Pakiastan can pull this one off.Damn pakistan lost yet another final. Sigh.
Just when i was trying to write in blog the door bell rang, rang and rang. I got pissed off and went too see how the hell that could have been and much to my surprise ther were some "tabligees". A jamat had arrived on Friday and today was their last day here. I actually liked those guys, they were from Agriculture university and they drag me to the mosque and i spent whole 2 hours there.(i think that was two hours). They kept motivating me to go for atleast a 'sahroza' but i managed to escape atlast.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates