« Home | People ask millions of questions. I mean the most ... » | Types of People » | Ahhh. I'm feelin' good tananana-na-na-na. I'm smil... » | The Huygens probe parachutes to the surface of Tit... » | Friday January 14, 2005 Big News: Huygens Space ... » | Bheegay hoont tere Pyasa dil mera Lagay aber sa ... » | Dil to mera udaas hai, Nasir Sher kiyoun saeen sae... » | Now what should we do to fix that??? Oh GOD help p... » | THE START » 

Thursday, February 03, 2005 

Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up mess. It's become an addiction for me now, and like all addictions, without it, the abuser gets very, very cranky. You have been warned.
Sigh. Blogger be a very evil thing. It plays hide and seek with your browser just when you become bloggy-fan. I have been tryin to find some new layouts but they ain't working properlly. Man i suck at internet.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates