« Home | Didn't had anything to write about for some time. ... » | Valentine's Day » | FAKE EARTQUAKE » | Ever lasting rain » | Gorge ka Pakistan » | Having rain for two days straight can be such a fu... » | Got a day off from work just to watch that GODDAMN... » | Some more of White Ninja  » | Just feel the POWER of white Ninja!  » | Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up me... » 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

Dear sweet bloggy, whatever should i write in you? Should i write about the pain and misery the world is continually imposing on itself due to the acts of humans? The bomb blasts, the ill-treatment of prisoners, the iraqi bloodshed, the ever growing numbness within ourselves and the fear that this fighting will never end? Why isn't anyone stopping all this? I can't understand it; i just can't - the hate, the inflication of pain, the fear, the misery. I am drowning in this state of melancholy and can't get out. We are a doomed race.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates