« Home | Valentine's Day » | FAKE EARTQUAKE » | Ever lasting rain » | Gorge ka Pakistan » | Having rain for two days straight can be such a fu... » | Got a day off from work just to watch that GODDAMN... » | Some more of White Ninja  » | Just feel the POWER of white Ninja!  » | Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up me... » | People ask millions of questions. I mean the most ... » 

Sunday, February 20, 2005 

Didn't had anything to write about for some time. But today, I got a surprise. My Gmail account. Yesssss, finally. it has been a long time since i subscribe for this one (Last April) and i even forgot about that. But finally my own gmail account. "wajahat216@gmail.com"! Go on send as many emails you can, i dare you coz now i got me alot of space. yo :_)

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates