« Home | FAKE EARTQUAKE » | Ever lasting rain » | Gorge ka Pakistan » | Having rain for two days straight can be such a fu... » | Got a day off from work just to watch that GODDAMN... » | Some more of White Ninja  » | Just feel the POWER of white Ninja!  » | Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up me... » | People ask millions of questions. I mean the most ... » | Types of People » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

Valentine's Day

Sigh. Valentine's Day. What a waste. What a complete waste of one's life by following girls around and handing around overpriced roses. According to my observations the people who are truly in love, i mean like *really* in love, end up not getting together (due to family issues mostly), while a couple of the cheapest, most ridiculous, and most unfaithful people can go steady for years. really Surprising.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates