« Home | Having rain for two days straight can be such a fu... » | Got a day off from work just to watch that GODDAMN... » | Some more of White Ninja  » | Just feel the POWER of white Ninja!  » | Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up me... » | People ask millions of questions. I mean the most ... » | Types of People » | Ahhh. I'm feelin' good tananana-na-na-na. I'm smil... » | The Huygens probe parachutes to the surface of Tit... » | Friday January 14, 2005 Big News: Huygens Space ... » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

Gorge ka Pakistan

Saw that new TV show "Gorge ka Pakistan" on Geo. Man that Programe rocks. So very much awsome. TV programes these days are nothing but crap and i havn't noticed a single show worth watching for a long while. Only purpose i use TV is for watching Cricket and Wrestling (Yes i still watch wwe at the age of 24). So something in a long time to hook to. Good job Geo. Thumbs UP! Recamended to everyone. You have been told.
News Break: Dolly Scientists granted human clonning liecense. Cool, really cool. First that Huygens Space Probe thing and now human cloning.. Is that for reall. i got to be. And ohh yes, make my clone. yeahhhh wana see another me! :)

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates