« Home | Gorge ka Pakistan » | Having rain for two days straight can be such a fu... » | Got a day off from work just to watch that GODDAMN... » | Some more of White Ninja  » | Just feel the POWER of white Ninja!  » | Not having the Internet can be such a fucked up me... » | People ask millions of questions. I mean the most ... » | Types of People » | Ahhh. I'm feelin' good tananana-na-na-na. I'm smil... » | The Huygens probe parachutes to the surface of Tit... » 

Thursday, February 10, 2005 

Ever lasting rain

It has been raining since three days now and by the looks of it i don't think its going to stop in next three days either. Well the same rain we were praing and hoping for in summer has become a serious problem in winter. Whar a weird turn of events. GOD stop this rain. Stop it please.
Also the cable's reception gone reall bad, and i don't think cable wala i going to fix it untill the rain stops. But, Thums up for WAPDA. Why? because no power failure this time around during rain. Some relief. Life can be so fucking awful without electricity. I wonder how people lived without electricity in past.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates