« Home | Whatever happens, people will still remain twisted... » | Power outage at 3 am at night could be one of the ... » | I fucking need to trade lives with someone right h... » | Najanay kab se,Ummedein kuch baki hain,Mujhay phee... » | Check out South Park Studios (click exclusive -> S... » | Have a look what i found in my email box today and... » | Thats what happend to a friend of mine on his way ... » | People need to stop coming up to me and telling me... » | I am sick of sleeping late nights and gettin up at... » | I Love The Girl Next Door "The Movie" » 

Sunday, March 20, 2005 

Woman leads Muslim prayer service

NEW YORK (AP) -- A female professor led an Islamic prayer service Friday with men in the congregation despite sharp criticism from Muslim religious leaders in the Middle East who complained that it violated centuries of tradition.
About 80 to 100 people attended the service, and the group appeared evenly divided between men and women.
And thats what she said, "With this prayer service we are moving forward. This single act is symbolic of the possibilities within Islam." "We are standing up for our rights as women in Islam. We will no longer accept the back door or the shadows, At the end of the day, we'll be leaders in the Muslim world"
She also added "It's not about telling other Muslims how they should worship, We just need to be open to new ideas."
All i can comment is someone put me infront of her so that i have the privilege of sending her straight to hell.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates