« Home | Check out South Park Studios (click exclusive -> S... » | Have a look what i found in my email box today and... » | Thats what happend to a friend of mine on his way ... » | People need to stop coming up to me and telling me... » | I am sick of sleeping late nights and gettin up at... » | I Love The Girl Next Door "The Movie" » | SAWALAAT » | Travelling can be fun in only two ways.. if you ar... » | Dear sweet bloggy, whatever should i write in you?... » | Didn't had anything to write about for some time. ... » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Najanay kab se,
Ummedein kuch baki hain,
Mujhay pheer bhi teri yaad,
Kiyoun ati hai?Najanay kab se..

Door jitna bhi tum mujh se,
paas tere mein,
Ab toh addat si hai mujhko aisay jeenay mein,
Zindagi se koi shikwa hi nahin hai,
Ab to zinda hoon mein iss neelay aasman mein..

Chahat aisi hai yeh teri,
Bharti jaey,
Ahhat aisi hai yeh teri,
Mujh ko sitaey,
Yaadein ghhereen hai itne,
Dil doob jaey,
Aur ankhoun mein yeh ghum num ban jaey,
Ab toh addat si hai mujhko aisay jeenay mein

Sabhi raathein hain,
Sabhi batein hain,
Bhula doh unnein,
Mittah doh unnein,
Ab toh addat si hai mujhko..

-- Addat (Jal)

Been hung over this song for weeks and weeks - actually, ever since I first heard it. Was never a fan of those lovey-dovey Paki tunes, and even though I've never been in love, this is definitely something I can relate to. I just can't get enough of these bands/songs nowadays. I mean come on. Where were you hotties before? Too bad I can't seem to find any of their MP3s online.

"Ab toh addat si hai mujhko, aisay jeenay mein". GOD, this pop-rock gives you such a high high. A temporary high will get you no where, Raj. Move on already man. All this lovesh move will get to your head. And i don't want that happening, nope, never, thank you very much.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates