« Home | Najanay kab se,Ummedein kuch baki hain,Mujhay phee... » | Check out South Park Studios (click exclusive -> S... » | Have a look what i found in my email box today and... » | Thats what happend to a friend of mine on his way ... » | People need to stop coming up to me and telling me... » | I am sick of sleeping late nights and gettin up at... » | I Love The Girl Next Door "The Movie" » | SAWALAAT » | Travelling can be fun in only two ways.. if you ar... » | Dear sweet bloggy, whatever should i write in you?... » 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 

I fucking need to trade lives with someone right here and right now. I don't want to be the person i am right now. I don't want the fucking problems i have right now and I don't want the stress that i have been taking in for the past few months. I need to get away from a lot of people. And stay closer to the ones that actually make me happy. I no longer believe i'm a good person. I have to change my principles and beliefs regarding how i should live life and treat others. This year has to be the most fucking shittiest in my life and for reasons more then one. Never, ever, ever again will I let loyalty come between what is right and what is wrong. Let's just hope i can undo that mistake. Though even if I do, it'll never stop eating my up from the inside.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates