« Home | Power outage at 3 am at night could be one of the ... » | I fucking need to trade lives with someone right h... » | Najanay kab se,Ummedein kuch baki hain,Mujhay phee... » | Check out South Park Studios (click exclusive -> S... » | Have a look what i found in my email box today and... » | Thats what happend to a friend of mine on his way ... » | People need to stop coming up to me and telling me... » | I am sick of sleeping late nights and gettin up at... » | I Love The Girl Next Door "The Movie" » | SAWALAAT » 

Saturday, March 19, 2005 

Whatever happens, people will still remain twisted and life will always be unfair. Just keep your head up, ignore the tauting looks and constantly murmur to yourself, "my day will come my day will come my day will come".

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates