« Home | Back from Lahore which leads to an interesting pos... » | :)  » | I am on a high high. Muhahahahaha. Finally Pak kic... » | Sometimes I think how great it would be to complet... » | Yesterday, I saw the most desperate sight ever. I ... » | Woman leads Muslim prayer service » | Whatever happens, people will still remain twisted... » | Power outage at 3 am at night could be one of the ... » | I fucking need to trade lives with someone right h... » | Najanay kab se,Ummedein kuch baki hain,Mujhay phee... » 

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 

So you spend every night watching a two-hour movie that takes you from a rollercoaster of sadness to an inevitable happy ending. During those two hours, the tale being told in front of you becomes everything you know - it actually makes you beleive. Yes, for two hours, you actually believe that something can happen. To you. But when the credits roll, and the high slowly wears off, you are back to where you were - back to knowing that movies, at the end of the day, will always be movies - and your life will never have that sappy happy ending where two people hug and kiss and the soundtrack blares in the background.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates