« Home | I will update! » | Jahil Online » | So you spend every night watching a two-hour movie... » | Back from Lahore which leads to an interesting pos... » | :)  » | I am on a high high. Muhahahahaha. Finally Pak kic... » | Sometimes I think how great it would be to complet... » | Yesterday, I saw the most desperate sight ever. I ... » | Woman leads Muslim prayer service » | Whatever happens, people will still remain twisted... » 

Monday, April 18, 2005 

I am on such a high high and not simply on an ordinary high. hoooooooohaaaaaahahahahaaaaa. Pak kicked some Indian ass. What an ass whopping all over feroz shah kotla. Too many comments that this series was fix in accordance to build good relations with India but don't care or believe about that as long as Pakistan is winning. The best thing about the series to me is shoaib malik starting his bowling once again. Also Rana has come along way, his record against India is better than any other Pakistani bowler. Now that's cool, and with hopefully Akhtar coming back from injury this side would be world beaters. Go Pak Go. Just keep on rocking the world.
Sigh. Indian tour ended so Windies watch out, YOU ARE NEXT!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates