« Home | Man dies of starvation posting in forums. » | Hasn't been able to blog for a long time and also ... » | My New Cell Phone » | American Beauty. » | I am on such a high high and not simply on an ordi... » | I will update! » | Jahil Online » | So you spend every night watching a two-hour movie... » | Back from Lahore which leads to an interesting pos... » | :)  » 

Friday, April 29, 2005 

For me, the most daunting part about blogging is what and how much to reveal about myself. If I am open about my liberal stand and candid view about the daily lifestyle, I would run the risk of attacks by friends and the other people who read it.
Sigh. Blogs are private in nature. I write as if i am talking to my best friend and there is no external control but are public in reach. Now how much do i reveal about myself on my personal blogs and how much do i hide is only know to me.
Listening to: "Dil Haaray" by Jal!

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates