« Home | Why Blog? » | For me, the most daunting part about blogging is w... » | Man dies of starvation posting in forums. » | Hasn't been able to blog for a long time and also ... » | My New Cell Phone » | American Beauty. » | I am on such a high high and not simply on an ordi... » | I will update! » | Jahil Online » | So you spend every night watching a two-hour movie... » 

Friday, May 06, 2005 

Mother's Day

Mothers’ Day has come to be a very important celebration. The world is preparing to celebrate the day, to honor mothers, in unique ways. Happy Mothers’ Day to all the mothers in the world.
But I think that every day is Mothers’ Day. We can never give back enough to mothers. No?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates