« Home | Bill Garner of The Washington Times depicts how th... » | Some of latest mess of allegation between our Jahi... » | Blog walking, that has become a favorite hobby now... » | Mother's Day » | Why Blog? » | For me, the most daunting part about blogging is w... » | Man dies of starvation posting in forums. » | Hasn't been able to blog for a long time and also ... » | My New Cell Phone » | American Beauty. » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

Got back from Islamabad this evening and as always I am feeling hatred for peshawar, This city is going no where but straight to hell. Everyone who lives here know that but still no one seem to be changing the attitude.
Sigh.. i have been giving a very short time to blogs these days, and quite a few previous post of mine are written on Friday, got to give more time man.
On a side note, what does Islamabad's chicks eat??? i just wonder coz every single one of them are damn hot. hah... Love them all.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates