« Home | Some of latest mess of allegation between our Jahi... » | Blog walking, that has become a favorite hobby now... » | Mother's Day » | Why Blog? » | For me, the most daunting part about blogging is w... » | Man dies of starvation posting in forums. » | Hasn't been able to blog for a long time and also ... » | My New Cell Phone » | American Beauty. » | I am on such a high high and not simply on an ordi... » 

Friday, May 13, 2005 


Bill Garner of The Washington Times depicts how the Americans feel about Pakistan. We should have a closer look at that and then a look back into our history at how we slowly fell to such a disgraceful position, it has a lot to do with selling our souls to satisfy our ambition to become the West.

Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates