« Home | By the middle of the 21st century it will be possi... » | Templito-Changio! » | Khushal Khan Khattak, a Pushto poet, once wrote, “... » | Got back from Islamabad this evening and as always... » | Bill Garner of The Washington Times depicts how th... » | Some of latest mess of allegation between our Jahi... » | Blog walking, that has become a favorite hobby now... » | Mother's Day » | Why Blog? » | For me, the most daunting part about blogging is w... » 

Thursday, May 26, 2005 

The first human clone

That's one of my favorite topics besides UFOs that makes me real exciting.
The HUMAN embryo has been cloned for the first time in Britain.The stem cell research was carried out at Newcastle University.

By the way, Is human cloning justified?

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates