« Home | It's been some really weird last days for me. Some... » | The first human clone » | By the middle of the 21st century it will be possi... » | Templito-Changio! » | Khushal Khan Khattak, a Pushto poet, once wrote, “... » | Got back from Islamabad this evening and as always... » | Bill Garner of The Washington Times depicts how th... » | Some of latest mess of allegation between our Jahi... » | Blog walking, that has become a favorite hobby now... » | Mother's Day » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005 

I hate it when people say that they would call and then they dont. Same people think i dont really "mean" it when i praise 'em or tell 'em that i like 'em. I want to tell those people that first i dont praise people much. I only tell 'em amusing stuff when i mean it. Otherwise, i love criticizing. Lets just say - its in my genes.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates