« Home | The first human clone » | By the middle of the 21st century it will be possi... » | Templito-Changio! » | Khushal Khan Khattak, a Pushto poet, once wrote, “... » | Got back from Islamabad this evening and as always... » | Bill Garner of The Washington Times depicts how th... » | Some of latest mess of allegation between our Jahi... » | Blog walking, that has become a favorite hobby now... » | Mother's Day » | Why Blog? » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

It's been some really weird last days for me. Something is not right with my head actually. Its been spining every now and then in a while and also making me feel some thing unique up there beside some pain. May be i should give a visit to doctor, but nah... i know what he would say. " You need rest, Sleep properly at nights" i am sure that would be his words, so i better stay away from that.
Also "Bunty aur Babli" released yesterday, the movie i've been waiting for sometime. So hopefully I'll be watching it very shortly. There is something special about Yash Raj Movies i don't give a damn about the other crap they release these days.
Reading " THE CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE " by Harun Yahya.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates