« Home | A constant supply of refrigerated water bottles an... » | Suppose someone ask me in dream weather I am sleep... » | I never thought Westlife can be that awsome.. Good... » | Got rid of some 2500 viruses and with those i lost... » | I hate it when people say that they would call and... » | It's been some really weird last days for me. Some... » | The first human clone » | By the middle of the 21st century it will be possi... » | Templito-Changio! » | Khushal Khan Khattak, a Pushto poet, once wrote, “... » 

Sunday, June 19, 2005 

Just Unthinkable has happened... Bangladesh beats Australia! Yes fucking Bangladesh bangladesh bangladesh i mean God damn Bangladesh beats Australia. Sigh.
Aussies now lost 3 games in a row, First to England in 20-20 then to Somerset while posting 342 on board and now 5 wicket loss to Bangladesh. Maybe that's the start of Aussie decline, i really hope so.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates