« Home | Suppose someone ask me in dream weather I am sleep... » | I never thought Westlife can be that awsome.. Good... » | Got rid of some 2500 viruses and with those i lost... » | I hate it when people say that they would call and... » | It's been some really weird last days for me. Some... » | The first human clone » | By the middle of the 21st century it will be possi... » | Templito-Changio! » | Khushal Khan Khattak, a Pushto poet, once wrote, “... » | Got back from Islamabad this evening and as always... » 

Friday, June 17, 2005 

A constant supply of refrigerated water bottles and the most deliciously luscious wallpaper for my desktop; every second of the day screams out to me, grabs by the neck and shakes -the heat is just unbearable.
*takes long sip from water-bottle nearby*

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates