« Home | This heat is fucking killing killing and i say kil... » | Sania lost. I am the saddest person in the wholest... » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Father Day Thought » | Just Unthinkable has happened... Bangladesh beats ... » | A constant supply of refrigerated water bottles an... » | Suppose someone ask me in dream weather I am sleep... » | I never thought Westlife can be that awsome.. Good... » | Got rid of some 2500 viruses and with those i lost... » | I hate it when people say that they would call and... » 

Sunday, July 10, 2005 

Where was i gone? well its been a long time since i posted on blogs. 1st of all my Pc wasn't working properly and that fault in the submarine cable has ruined all the fun of net surfing. Hah what a fuck load of a country this is, i use to say Pakistan Zindabad but according to someone "Pakistan se zinda bhaag" is appropriate. Sigh, Sidra's blog becoming a bit boring these days while that gay "Jan" is as funny as ever. Fuckin U.S. i wonder how quickly it changes the personality of a person completely. it just amazes me so much and "what amazes you also attracts you".
Anyhow things are going steady in life nothin special while i want some excitement in life. The life i have been living so far is just not of my type. I want money a lot of 'em. it would have been great if i was a son of a billionair or a business tycoon. Sometimes i feel i born in a wrong place, with my mentality i surly doesn't belong to Peshawar but more likely to U.S. or U.K. But GOD knows all his doings better, he must have a strong reason to chose this life style for me.
This post has been really weird but i can come up with something like this, hopefully i will blog more properly later.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates