« Home | Where was i gone? well its been a long time since ... » | This heat is fucking killing killing and i say kil... » | Sania lost. I am the saddest person in the wholest... » | Happy Birthday to me! » | Father Day Thought » | Just Unthinkable has happened... Bangladesh beats ... » | A constant supply of refrigerated water bottles an... » | Suppose someone ask me in dream weather I am sleep... » | I never thought Westlife can be that awsome.. Good... » | Got rid of some 2500 viruses and with those i lost... » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

Is happiness dependent on other people? To be more specific, is it dependent on being with another person? I am the last person on earth to answer this question. I've been single, happily single, all my life. But the above generalization is something I feel that my generation, which I am not very proud of infact, not proud of at all, is making their manifesto.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates