« Home | Eugene: I know nothing, Swear to GOD.Kurt Angel: S... » | The days consist of nothing but random-ness. There... » | Here's the thing...No one can tell his heart who t... » | baby i don't understandwhy we can't just hold on t... » | Bad day.Someone's dreams shatter right in front of... » | "Da Vinci Code", i want this book right now. Searc... » | I just need to let go of all the pent up anger tha... » | Sometimes I wonder, just because Dad lets me lead ... » | Is happiness dependent on other people? To be more... » | Where was i gone? well its been a long time since ... » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

There was something about those two girls at airblue office, someone you really want to get along with. But this is something never happened to me before.. My heart is feeling a lot of attraction for not just one but two girls at the same time. Its totally weird, I am weirdo.
Sigh. The Airblue dudes do have a good taste when it comes to choose their staff, though i never flew with them i will make sure that next time i do i will surly be their passenger. "Airblue has been recommended to all"!
so for atleast,
until tomorrow,
I'll never fall in love again.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates