« Home | baby i don't understandwhy we can't just hold on t... » | Bad day.Someone's dreams shatter right in front of... » | "Da Vinci Code", i want this book right now. Searc... » | I just need to let go of all the pent up anger tha... » | Sometimes I wonder, just because Dad lets me lead ... » | Is happiness dependent on other people? To be more... » | Where was i gone? well its been a long time since ... » | This heat is fucking killing killing and i say kil... » | Sania lost. I am the saddest person in the wholest... » | Happy Birthday to me! » 

Monday, August 01, 2005 

Here's the thing...No one can tell his heart who to love?? It sucks, and I mean really sucks...The heart wants what it wants. Its that simple! It sucks, but it is what it is....Its very easy to know what I should want, but its never that easy to tell my heart to want the same thing.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates