« Home | Here's the thing...No one can tell his heart who t... » | baby i don't understandwhy we can't just hold on t... » | Bad day.Someone's dreams shatter right in front of... » | "Da Vinci Code", i want this book right now. Searc... » | I just need to let go of all the pent up anger tha... » | Sometimes I wonder, just because Dad lets me lead ... » | Is happiness dependent on other people? To be more... » | Where was i gone? well its been a long time since ... » | This heat is fucking killing killing and i say kil... » | Sania lost. I am the saddest person in the wholest... » 

Thursday, August 04, 2005 

The days consist of nothing but random-ness. Theres alot on my mind these days. Every night before i go to sleep i ask myself if i'm sick of being "me". But then i guess i was always sick of me maybe i just gave it some focused attention now. Hmppfff. Either way, i'm a lil sick of myself. Okay, let me be clear, i'm terribly sick of myself. That makes more sense.
Good-byes are always sad, no? Even when you leave blogging. Its sad. Though, you know the other person is gonna be around.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates