« Home | As they say every vote counts, be it a national el... » | The European Union is in a 3-year research grant t... » | Fucking Aussies had a narrow escape today as they ... » | People of Pakistan and the future of this lovely c... » | There was something about those two girls at airbl... » | Eugene: I know nothing, Swear to GOD.Kurt Angel: S... » | The days consist of nothing but random-ness. There... » | Here's the thing...No one can tell his heart who t... » | baby i don't understandwhy we can't just hold on t... » | Bad day.Someone's dreams shatter right in front of... » 

Thursday, August 18, 2005 

Tonight we dance
I leave my life, in your hands
We take the floor
Nothing is forbidden anymore

Don't let the world dim my sight
Don't let a moment go by
Nothing can stop us tonight
bailamos, let the rhythm take you over
Bailamos
"Te quiero amor mio,"
bailamos
Gonna live this night forever
Bailamos
"Te quiero amor mio, te quiero"


Bailamos- Enrique Iglesias

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates