« Home | Tonight we danceI leave my life, in your handsWe t... » | As they say every vote counts, be it a national el... » | The European Union is in a 3-year research grant t... » | Fucking Aussies had a narrow escape today as they ... » | People of Pakistan and the future of this lovely c... » | There was something about those two girls at airbl... » | Eugene: I know nothing, Swear to GOD.Kurt Angel: S... » | The days consist of nothing but random-ness. There... » | Here's the thing...No one can tell his heart who t... » | baby i don't understandwhy we can't just hold on t... » 

Friday, August 19, 2005 

There are a lot of ways to commit suicide: jumping off a bridge, ODing on drugs, but I’ve never really seriously considered it. I mean, yes, as with many alienated guys , I have fantasized about Ending It All instead of having to suffer one more day. But in my fantasies, I’ve somehow skipped the killing myself part and pictured myself lying in the grave, looking calm and peaceful while my family would be wailing, beating on their chests.
But what of those who experience a pain in life that exceeds that of the pain of dying? At least when you’re dead, there is no more pain left in this world.

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates