« Home | Exhausted » | There are a lot of ways to commit suicide: jumping... » | Tonight we danceI leave my life, in your handsWe t... » | As they say every vote counts, be it a national el... » | The European Union is in a 3-year research grant t... » | Fucking Aussies had a narrow escape today as they ... » | People of Pakistan and the future of this lovely c... » | There was something about those two girls at airbl... » | Eugene: I know nothing, Swear to GOD.Kurt Angel: S... » | The days consist of nothing but random-ness. There... » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

I wrote this few days ago but wasn't able to post it!
I am going to look at it like this; Life has ups and downs. Sometimes the downs really suck, But sometimes the ups are really wonderfull. How are we to know the difference between something really good and something average without a scale of emotions to compare by? In a hospital, a flatline means that you are dead. But if you are alive the line goes up and down in a roller coaster way. So how fun is the roller coaster that goes in a straight line? How fun would our lives be if they were always just "okay" in flatline a fashion???

About me

  • I'm Unknown
  • From
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from wajahat1. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates